What is General Assembly?
General Assembly (Also known as GA) is when the Chamber gets together for its monthly meeting. This is our largest meeting of the month and usually the most attended.
- This is the meeting that you will find out upcoming events and where people are recognized for their volunteer efforts in helping to make our chamber great.
- GA is always the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 9 am to 10:15 am at River Hills Country Club.
- New Members should register online for New Member Orientation hosted by Bonnie Tekampe and Karen Scech from 8:15 am to 8:45 am.
- Please click one of the links below to register for NMO.
- Following the NMO, new members will receive their plaque and be recognized publicly to everyone as a new member. It’s quite exciting, so you’ll want to be sure to do this the moment you join!
- Each month, there are two sponsors of GA, and these businesses get to present their businesses to everyone. They get 10 minutes to speak about their business, their logo appears on the website for a month, is published in the agenda and on social media for that month. It is a wonderful opportunity to introduce yourself to everyone in the chamber.
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please email Nate Goldenberg at GA@valricofishhawk.org or click here to choose a date and pay online.
- One of the perks of being a Corporate Member is that you get a GA Sponsorship or a BAH sponsorship included with your membership! Click here for details about different levels of memberships.